Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-21 Origin: Site
In order to ensure the health and safety of international travel and reduce the risk of cross-border transmission of the epidemic, passengers on flights to China should be boarding with negative certification of new coronavirus nucleic acid test. The arrangements are as follows:
1. Chinese and foreign passengers who take flights to China complete nucleic acid testing within 5 days before boarding. The inspection shall be carried out in the designated or approved institutions of Chinese embassies abroad.
2. Chinese passengers upload negative proof of nucleic acid test by taking photos of the international Mini Programs of epidemic prevention and health code.
3. Foreign passengers applying for declaration of health status to Chinese embassies and consulates on the basis of negative proof of nucleic acid test.
4. The airline concerned shall be responsible for checking the health code status and health status statement before boarding. Passengers who do not meet the relevant requirements can not board the plane. All airlines should strictly carry out the inspection procedures.
5. Passengers who provide false certificates and information shall bear the corresponding legal liability.
6. The Chinese Embassy will carefully assess the nucleic acid detection capability of the country in which it is stationed and issue specific implementation measures when conditions are available.
It is hereby announced.
Civil Aviation Authority
General Directorate of Customs
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
21 July 2020